Our vets are qualified to complete export paper work for a wide range of agricultural livestock and products. Applications should be made to AHVLA at Carlisle in the first instance and the relevant documents will be forwarded to us. Please allow adequate time for the processing of export applications. If you require further advice please contact the surgery.